[Kde-java] Questions about KCommandHistory

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 22:51:39 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 20:18, Maik Schulz wrote:
> Hey Richard,
>
> On Sunday 03 October 2004 07:23, Richard Dale wrote:
> > I'm sorry it's taken so long to do this, but the regenerated bindings in
> > the KDE_3_3_BRANCH and the KDE 3.3.1 release have the callbacks for the
> > KCommandHistory virtual methods now.
>
> Thanks for your efforts. Unfortunately, I haven't had time myself yet to
> update to all your recent work...
Hi Maik

The KDE 3.3.1 release of the java bindings has been a disaster i'm afraid. I
tried out the TextEdit example to look into the bug with the QAction signals
that David reported today, and I found it looped and seg faulted. I can't
seem to get kdejava to link because of a problem with the KCommand class I
can't sort out.

-- Richard