[Kde-java] Fwd: qt and java threads

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 13:25:12 CEST 2004

Michal Ceresna sent me this patch, which sounds useful. I applied it and tried
to build QtJava, but the build fails with this error:

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `QtRunnable.java', needed by
`classnoinst.stamp'.  Stop.

Would anyone like to review the patch? I sent him a couple of mails asking
about it, but haven't heard back. If it's just a matter of removing
QtRunnable.java from the Makefile.am, and it works I'll commit it. I've just
started working on regenerating the bindings for the KDE 3.3.1 release, but
it might be too late. I just haven't had time I'm afraid.

-- Richard