[Kde-java] juic code generation problems

Marco Ladermann marco.ladermann at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 09:16:35 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2004 02:27 schrieb Dominique Devriese:
> Marco Ladermann writes:
> > And now for something completely different. I have to hurry, to see
> > our (german) football team following the italians ;)
>
> Hm, you appear to have been right :)

Even so I expected this, I'm deeply depressed. That was such a good
opportunity to train against my dog's bang fear. Every german goal leads to a
detonation of some firework here in Hamburg! I knew it 10-20 seconds before
('cause I see saw the goal on tv), that there will be a bang from outside: An
ideal training situation! But the show is over. I wish we had better football
players... maybe in two years ;)

Marco
--
KISS - keep it small and simple