[Kde-java] Newbie with kde-java programming

Ivan ivan at interd4u.com
Fri Jul 9 10:17:41 CEST 2004

Don t worry Marco,

I meant invalid code with the lack of 'public' declaration at 'main'
method

static void main(String[] cmdLineArgs)

must be (strictly):

public static void main(String[] cmdLineArgs)

And less important but a problem, the generate KDE Java framework wizard
code have methods not found on my (latest?) installation of
kdebidings*.rpm. I have tried kdebindings-3.2.2-2.i686.rpm and
kdebindings-3.2.3-1.i686.rpm, none works at 100%.

You must not be too much worried about my problem, it is not syntax or
tipo errors, just correct generation for target libraries or something
like that.

Ivan