[Kde-java] Ann: Koala java bindings regenerated for KDE 3.2

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 00:51:01 CET 2004

Hi Marco

On Thursday 22 January 2004 15:25, Marco Ladermann wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> > Here's a summary of the improvements to the java bindings made for KDE
> > 3.2. I'm not sure about the current status of juic tool - maybe Marco can
> > comment on how that's going.
>
> my timeframe was rather limited the last months and still is (job, wife and
> dog ;), but I will have a look the next days to see, that the stylesheets
> will work with the new bindings. Great work, btw!
Thanks, no problem - I think I can still add the juic to the kde 3.2 feature
plan as 'done', if you'd like to tell people about it.. I always meant to
help out - I bought the XSLT books and so on, but never got round to doing
anything - sorry. But it's now probably the most important missing bindings
feature (along with KDevelop 3.0 integration perhaps) for KDE 3.2.1 if it's
not there for 3.2.

-- Richard