[Kde-java] Should we ditch support for Sun's JDK in favour of Free Software?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 20:37:09 CEST 2004

Maybe this is a rant, but I use LinuxPPC and the most recent version of the
jdk is 1.3.1. Here is a mail to the java at gcc.gnu.org from Kevin Hendricks,
who used to do Blackdown ports to LinuxPPC I thought.

Lets all move to gcj, what is the point of supporting Sun's stuff unless we're
paid - we don't need them?

-- Richard