[Kde-java] Five Days Only: Purchase MSDN Universal and Get a Microsoft Xbox

VBxtras ListMaint at vbxtras.com
Thu Apr 8 17:58:31 CEST 2004

Special Offer from VBxtras:
Order an MSDN Universal Subscription Before Monday, April 12  and We'll Throw in a Microsoft Xbox

VBxtras has been the preferred source of tools for Visual Basic developers worldwide since 1994.  We are a group of VB6, ActiveX and COM developers that market developer-tested, third party components exclusively to other Microsoft developers. . . so we thought you might be interested in this limited-time offer:

For Every MSDN Universal Subscription Order Placed Before Monday, April 12  -- GET A FREE XBOX!

     http://www.vbxtras.com/msdnxbox.asp

If we have sent this offer in error, please accept our apologies and unsubscribe from our mailing list by going to the following URL:

Get the Job Done Faster with MSDN Universal...
Then Reward Yourself with a FREE Microsoft Xbox

     http://www.vbxtras.com/msdnxbox.asp

An MSDN Universal Subscription has every Microsoft product you need to get more done in less time while delivering all the latest Microsoft tools, technology, and information immediately upon release.  And through VBxtras, you can receive MSDN Universal for just $2,478* for new subscriptions and $1,974* for renewals!

Xbox is the future-generation video game console from Microsoft that delivers new and unforeseen gameplay experiences for all ages. With more than three times the graphic performance of other game consoles, you'll appreciate the difference immediately.

Get what you NEED (MSDN Universal)
Then get what you WANT (FREE Microsoft Xbox)
During this Exclusive Offer from VBxtras Today!

This offer expires on Monday, April12 at 11:59 PM, so Act Now.

When placing your order, remember to reference PROMO CODE XB99-728583

     http://www.vbxtras.com/msdnxbox.asp

* www.VBxtras.com for Secure Online Orders
* 800-735-2071, Press 1 (Sales) for Calls from within USA
* 404-591-5700, Press 1 (Sales) for Calls from Canada
* 404-591-5730 for Faxed Orders
* Email: mailto:sales at vbxtras.com\
* Snail Mail: 1360 Seaboard Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30318

ORDER MSDN Universal and get your FREE Xbox NOW

     http://www.vbxtras.com/msdnxbox.asp

* Price After $300 Microsoft DVD Media Option Rebate
** Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of your MSDN Universal subscription.
*** Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Microsoft Xbox.
**** Customer's credit card will be pre-charged prior to shipping.

CONTACT VBXTRAS
	feedback at vbxtras.com

If you wish to be removed from this list, please send an email to:

Copyright © 1994-2004 Xtras, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.

This email generated by /n software's IP*Works!
     http://www.vbxtras.com/webredirect.asp?Name=VBHT_IPW