QtJava not working (was: [Kde-java] Re: [Kde-bindings] JNI library names)

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 13:22:26 CEST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 19:47, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Richard Dale writes:
> > You should just need qtjava.jar on the classpath, and libqtjava.so
> > on the library path, and it all should be fine.
>
> Well, it's not working for me :(
>
> Do you perhaps have any idea what's wrong in the attached shell
> session ?  If you need more info, please ask.
It was similar to the other bug you found - QtSupport.java was in the KDevelop
project, but it didn't add it to the Makefile.am, and so it wasn't in the
qtjava.jar. I've fixed that in both the HEAD and release branches.

I wonder how many other sources might be missing from the Makefile.am though -
I might have to write some sort of script to check.

-- Richard