[Kde-java] Javadocs, Library references, and tutorials for Java KDE programming.

Felix Rodriguez kde-java@kde.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:07:12 -0500

The sources are available on one of the KDE http or ftp mirrors. They are
usually named kde-binding-X.XX.tar.bz2.

Where X.XX is the version of KDE in question. I hope this helps.