[Kde-java] QtJava api via Dynamic Proxies progress - part 1

Gert-Jan van der Heiden g.j.vanderheiden at genimen.com
Thu Aug 21 15:40:09 CEST 2003

> > I changed the classloader statement as Marco Ladermann stated, no change.
> >
> > Then I declared QFontProtectedInterface  public
> > (protected interfaceProtected  QFontProtectedInterface to
> > public interfaceProtected QFontProtectedInterface ) .

sorry for the stuff between the round brackets. It should be

protected interface QFontProtectedInterface to
public interface QFontProtectedInterface

> So it still allowed the public interface method to be implemented by a
> protected method, if you didn't need to change the actual implemention.
> Because QFontProtectedInterface  is only internal it wouldn't matter if it
> had to be public.

The internal interface does appear in e.g. eclipse when you us code completion
if it is declared public. It might also appear in API documentation generated
with JavaDoc.