[Kde-java] Here is the business information you've been waiting for!

Energize kde-java@kde.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:56:24 -0700

Hello,=20

We welcome your interest in finding out about our business ventures=2E

We are part of a Marketing Group that provides a choice for people who are=
 seeking options in their life to create income=2E=20
We have chosen 2 home business vehicles based on 2 major factors:=20

=091=2E The company has to have impeccable leadership/ownership=2E=20
=092=2E The company has to be unique to the planet - in other words, they =
have to be doing something that you cannot get ANYWHERE ELSE=2E=20

Pretty tough criteria, I'm sure you will agree=2E We made the decision tha=
t in business, it is better to have NO COMPETITION=2E=20
We look forward to speaking with you further=2E We will find out if what y=
ou are looking for and what we are doing is a match=2E=20
Many people choose one of our business vehicles, and some choose both=2E=20=

Thanks again,=20
Peter & Joyce
Energizer Marketing Group=20
mailto:energize@acncanada=2Enet

Here are the website links:

Deregulation Business: www=2Etheanswerto=2Ecom/energynow=20
Health Business: www=2Etheanswerto=2Ecom/immune1