[Kde-java] Java on Konkeror...

KJ P kde-java@kde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:26:26 +0000

>Well, do you remember what you did to solve this problem?
I did not explain myself well as usual.  I never solved the problem.  Even
tried the CVS version and it still did not show up.

Here is the main mailing list page.

>From there select konq-e or the kde-linux.
Enter your e-mail address and hit the subscribe button.

or send mail directly to kde-linux@kde.org or konq-e@kde.org

Cumprimentos

Kenneth