[Kde-java] Java on Konkeror...

KJ P kde-java@kde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:15:52 +0000

Hola Renato

>Uau!
>Another brazilian member?
Sorry, not brazilian.  I have to speak Portuguese, French, Spanish and
English at the client I work at now.  I would like to learn German next but
that is later.

Yes I had the same problem as you.

>If so, how can I subscribe Konkeror list or kde-linux lists to do so?
This is the main page where I found them.
http://www.kde.org/faq.html

kde-linux is here
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux

You can see all the lists at
http://lists.kde.org

There you can find the lists that you think you want and post there.

Cumprimentos

Kenneth