[Kde-java] kdebindings compile problem

KJ P kde-java@kde.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:28:21 +0000

Hello Richard

>Most fixes are just commenting out things which don't compile. When too
>much
>of a class no longer builds, then it needs to be regenerated again from the
>current header. So any help with maintaining the bindings by doing that
>sort
>of thing is welcome..
Did that about 2 hours ago and it worked.  Was then getting errors on
KStdAction but a whole lot so decided to update again.  I was thinking maybe
I just did not do things right so decided to update from Beta-2 tag.

>current header. So any help with maintaining the bindings by doing that
>sort
>of thing is welcome..
I was thinking about this as well so started looking at how your are
generating these bindings with kalyptus.  I am still reading and looking at
the code for the generation and how to actually use it.  How would I go
about compiling from kdevelop?  Load them up from a directory or create a
project?  These were questions I was asking myself so I will hava a look.

KDevelop was crashing on me all over so recompiled and it at least came up
this time.  Did that this morning before work so have not had a lot of time
to look at it.

When creating a java project it says I do not have the Java Plugin loaded.
Is that the JVM plugin or is it a part from kdevelop that needs to be
loaded.  Should I be directing these java types of questions to kdevelop
list?

Thanks

Kenneth