[Kde-java] Packaging an application

KJ P kde-java@kde.org
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:08:47 +0000

Hello George

Congratulations on your KDEJava application.  A jar file would problably be
the best way.  If you make it an executable jar file do not forget to
include the class paths of the qtjava.jar and koala.jar in the jar manifest.
  That would probably be the best way.  Make sure to provide a readme for
the library paths as well.

Regards

Kenneth