[KDE Italia] Fwd: [kde-promo] Conference proposal

Nicola Ruggero nicola a nxnt.org
Lun 3 Ott 2011 04:44:47 UTC

Ciao,
vi inoltro questa richiesta proveniente da kde-promo.

ciao!
Nicola

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claudio Desideri <happy.snizzo a gmail.com>
Date: 2011/10/2
Subject: [kde-promo] Conference proposal
To: KDE Promo <kde-promo a kde.org>

Hello kde-promo! This is my first mail on this list so I'll briefly
present myself before asking.
My name is Claudio, I'm a 19 years old student from Italy. I'm
attending Computer Science faculty at my local university and I worked
a little for KDE last year creating an ad video "Be Free with KDE"
during Google Code In. Just in case someone remember it. :)
Now the point. With other students I'm organizing an event called
"Open Source Day" in which we talk about free software, free techs and
opensource at multiple levels. Fro example we got a series of talks
aimed to simple users, and advanced ones that covers more difficult
topics.
We'd really love if someone came and talk about KDE in our event, so
I'm writing here asking you.. Who should I ask to?
Thank you for attention!
Claudio
p.s. here is our website http://opensourceday.org/2011/