[KDE Italia] Re: kde.it

Diego panda84 at inwind.it
Sat Dec 11 15:01:01 CET 2010

Il 29/11/2010 23:58, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:
> On Monday, November 29, 2010 23:27:32 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
>> On Monday 29 November 2010 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
>>> we finally have the kde.it domain transferred to the KDE e.V. :-)
>> Hooray!
> -o- -o- -o- -o- -o-
> \o/ -o- -o- -o- -o-
> -o- \o/ -o- -o- -o-
> -o- -o- \o/ -o- -o-
> -o- -o- -o- \o/ -o-
> -o- -o- -o- -o- \o/
> -o- -o- -o- \o/ -o-
> -o- -o- \o/ -o- -o-
> -o- \o/ -o- -o- -o-
> \o/ -o- -o- -o- -o-
> -o- -o- -o- -o- -o-
>
> (The KDE e.V. board doing "La Ola".)

Hello everybody!

I'd personally like to thank Cornelius for kindly redirecting my initial
request of kde.it domain transfer to Frank and Frank for doing the
actual work and for surviving my periodic pings to him! :)
Also thanks to any other people involved in the rescue (Carlo Piana for
sure).

I'd like to ask to KDE e.v., now that the transfer is complete, if it's
possible to point kde.it to kdeitalia.it as we discussed some time ago
with Cornelius.

Can someone (Cornelius or Frank) please forward the request to the e.V.
board and the sysadmins team (I'm not subscribed to the respective lists)?

Please let me know if we are required to do something (e.g. on the
kdeitalia.it website) before pointing kde.it.

Thank you so much again, regards,
Diego