[KDE Italia] Fwd: [kde-promo] slashdot & groklaw

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo a kde.org
Ven 18 Lug 2008 00:06:30 CEST

Ciao,
I nostri cugini tedeschi l'hanno tradotto e messo sul loro sito, e pare
abbiano avuto parecchio successo (oltre a chiarire un po' di cose). Qualcuno
vuole fare lo stesso anche per l'Italiano?

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: [kde-promo] slashdot & groklaw
Date: 22:41, 12/07/2008
From: "Carl Symons" <carlsymons a gmail.com>
To: kde-promo a kde.org

Good words and information from Sebastian:

http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/12/0317229

The comments are almost all positive. The story in the background
portrays KDE as an innovative leader in UI.

I appreciate KDE 3.5 a lot. Thanks to all the people who have worked
hard to make it available. I am excited about the progress and promise
of KDE 4. I agree with Aaron that, in a short while, it will prove to
be all that it was intended and more.

Thank you to KDE, Sebastian, Aaron and the KDE development folks.

Carl

GPG key:
3D0F6376
When encrypting, please encrypt also for this subkey:
9EBD7FE1
-----
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום