KDE India BoF

devajashah at gmail.com devajashah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:12:46 BST 2018

Hey Shantanu,

You were sore-ly missed at this year’s Akademy! :P

Here are notes from the BoF:
https://notes.kde.org/p/KDE_India_2018_BoF

As a brief summary, during the bof we:
-  did a round of intros
-  recapped the process for organizing conf.kde.in
- suggestions for locations for conf'19
- critiqued the format of previous confs
- revised the content format and agenda for conf'19
- decided to do decentralized pre-events in each of our respective cities (read more in the notes)

Would love to setup a meeting some time to discuss more!

Cheers,
Devaja