Trying to build developer community in North east, Need little guidance

brijesh kumar brijesh68kumar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 09:01:02 UTC 2017

Greetings KDE India team,

This is Brijesh, I attended KDE conf at IIT-Guwahati. After that I am trying to build a developer community, conducted series of workshop on open source, created a FOSS Assam group and Telegram  conducted few online meet up. Here are some images.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B14TQ8ejdPEFMFRfYjM2bldtVUE

I am planning a major get-together code camp on Sep 9, 2017 3:00pm - 6:00pm 3 hour session. One startup sponsored the office space in main guwahati city and other organisation ready to sponsor refreshment.

It would be great if experienced KDY community can guild how to grow and develop here in North east.

---
Happy coding
Brijesh
www.brijesh68kumar.com