[KDE-India] I am a newbie...Need Help!

Gopalakrishna Bhat gopalakbhat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:53:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

KDE as a project consists of a many independent sub teams. Each sub team
handles it's project while using the common KDE infrastructure.

https://www.kde.org/community/whatiskde/management.php

The teams here are organized in both horizontal and vertical ways.
Horizontal teams focus on shared stuffs like infrastructure, release, etc.
The vertical ones focus on one particular application/area.

The link below should have more details that will answer your questions.
https://community.kde.org/Main_Page

Regards,
Gopalakrishna