[KDE-India] KDE Presence at FOSSASIA 2016, Singapore

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Tue Feb 2 18:37:00 UTC 2016

Hello KDE India team,

I am writing to inform you about our FOSSASIA summit which will take place
in Singapore March 18-20, 2016. It would be awesome if KDE team can join
us.

Similar to FOSDEM, FOSSASIA is the oldest and biggest open source event in
Asia. This year theme involves Internet of Things related topics and
emerging open technologies. In addition, there will be tracks dedicated to:

   - Open Hardware, Makers, Internet of Things
   - Open Source Software, Data and Free Knowledge
   - DevOps, Docker, Programming languages, Python, Go, and more
   - Science Hacks

If you are interested in giving a talk/presentation/workshop at
FOSSASIA'16, please get in touch with me or register yourself at
http://2016.fossasia.org/speaker-registration. I would highly appreciate if
you could also spread the words across your community network.

All the best

Hong Phuc

----

*About FOSSASIA*
FOSSASIA is the premier Free and Open Source technology organization in
Asia for developers, designers, start-ups, and contributors. Projects at
FOSSASIA range from open hardware, to design, software, mobile development
and education. FOSSASIA was established in 2009. Our action plan includes:

   - Bringing together an inspiring community across borders and ages to
   form a better future with Open Technologies and ICT
   - Connecting Open Tech Communities across Asia with developers,
   designers and makers from around the world in the FOSSASIA network
   - Cooperating with the most forward thinking Open Tech innovators and
   companies of the planet
   - Organising training programs and coding meet ups for thousands of
   young kids, Open Tech developers and designers every year

*Important links:*
FOSSASIA 2015 keynotes and recorded talks: https://goo.gl/lFfOsJ
FOSSASIA 2016 website: http://2016.fossasia.org
Speaker Registration: http://2016.fossasia.org/speaker-registration