[KDE-India] Submit you talk for conf.kde.in 2015

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:09:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

conf.kde.in 2015 is here with an opportunity to share your lovely Qt/KDE
experience and to meet awesome KDE developers working on different amazing
projects like Amarok, Digikam, Plasma, Plasma Media Center, Kstars and many
more. This year’s venue [1] is in the beautiful city Amritapuri in the
state of Kerala. Located at the southern tip of India, Kerala is also known
as “God’s own country”.

conf.kde.in is the time of the year for you to meet your fellow KDE
contributors from India. As always, we will have talks about Qt and KDE
from the community targeted at beginners to advanced topics. This is a
great opportunity to share your contribution to KDE with attendees which
will include students, professionals and local KDE contributors.

A special shout to all GSoC and SoK students - we would love if you can
submit a talk about the project you contribute to. Being a speaker is
awesome as more people will get to know you and what you have been doing in
KDE. You will also motivate attendees to join and contribute to your
project to make it even better. If you are unsure of what you can talk or
have any questions, feel free to talk to us by dropping an email to
conf at kde.in

Hurry up and submit your Qt/KDE talk proposal [2] on or before 20th March
and join the fun!

Cheers!