[KDE-India] Fwd: WikiFM at Akademy

Rohan Garg rohan at kde.org
Tue Jul 28 13:55:13 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Riccardo Iaconelli" <riccardo at kde.org>
Date: 28 Jul 2015 15:54
Subject: WikiFM at Akademy
To: <rohan at kde.org>

Hi,

for everybody at Akademy: I would like to do a quick meeting with KDE
India to define a strategy of spreading our open textbook project in
India.

I propose to have a first short meeting today at 17:30 in front of the
team room, and eventually having a proper BoF tomorrow if we have more
things to discuss. Since not everyone will read the mail, please tell
it to everyone else you meet in person!

Thanks,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום