[KDE-India] (no subject)

shanmukha saran saranandyashu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:33:44 UTC 2015

Namah shivaya,

I am  C.Saran,student from s2cse of Amrita School Of  Engineering,kollam,i
attended the KDE conf 2015 in our collage.Its was an excellent conference
conducted by kde group.I convey my thanks to  our collage for conducting
the conference in our collage.I am memeber of foss at amrita.I got more
interested in contribute to kde.I am more interested in contributing to
small app in kde.so help me how to  start the contributions to kde.  what
are things i have to be perfect and learn so that i can contribute to KDE.

yours faithfully,

C.saran
s2cse
Amrita School Of Engineering