[KDE-India] to be a part of kde

Joyce geo geojoyce934 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:30:54 UTC 2015

On 19 April 2015 at 17:55, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote

> It is fantastic to learn that you found the event of benefit to you.
> Since you mention that you became aware of various ways to contribute
> to KDE, what would be interesting for you?

I know c++ and I have got some taste of Qt after the workshop sessions in
conf.kde.in .So I'm planning to contribute by involving in bug fixing in
some of the Kubuntu applications.I would like to start with small
application like the KwordQuiz.If you can help me with some guidance,it
will be really helpful.