[KDE-India] becoming a contributor to KDE

sreelakshmy sreekumar pheonix116s at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:09:17 UTC 2015

Namah shivaya,

I'm Sree lakshmi S, a student of Amrita School Of Engineering, Kollam. I
had attended the KDEConf2015 hosted in our college and got interested in
KDE. I am a member of FOSS at amrita and was looking up for organisation for
contributing. I was enlightened by the amazing workshops and sessions that
I was able to attend. So please give me the guidance required.

Yours faithfully,

Sree Lakshmi-S
S4 CSE-B
Amrita School of Engineering

"Forget the past, Live in the present and Enjoy the future"