[KDE-India] Qt applications for a workshop

Sudhendu Roy sudhendu.kumar.roy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:06:39 UTC 2014

You can divide the demo in 3 parts.

1) Purely Qt based example, say a webBrowser

2) Purely a QtQuick based example, say capture images from webCam.

3) An integration of both the above. I.e. something that involves both
programming in Qt as well as QtQuick. Say a photo frame with QML UI and Qt
Controller. Something like that.

These things can be done in 2 hours.

Thanks & Regards

Sudhendu Kumar