[KDE-India] Getting started to Contributing to KDE

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:14:45 UTC 2014

Hello all ,

              I'm Harish , a second year student from Amrita College of
Engineering in Kerala and a resident of Pune . I would like to start
contributing to KDE .
As of now I don't know much about all the different avenues in contributing
to KDE , I just want to get started and stay in this community for good .

I'd glad if anyone could offer me any sort of help . I have minimal
experience in packaging for Debian Diaspora and am currently trying to fix
a bug in CrisisCommunicator <http://wiseearthtechnology.com/>.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit