[KDE-India] Switching to QT

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 07:18:04 UTC 2014

Hi Abhishek,

Very nice to see you here! I suggest you join the KDE Games[1] and Gluon
mailing[2] lists as they work on games and tools to create games
respectively. Just send a similar mail to those and somebody should be able
to help you out :)

Welcome to KDE!

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 6:07 PM, abhishek kumar <abhishek.kde14 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi kde-india community,
>                      I am a 2nd year computer science student of IIT
> Jodhpur. This is my first mail as I am attending KDE conference for the
> first time.Earlier I have worked on some game engines for developing 2-D
> games. By joining KDE community, I would like to do some better projects by
> switching from my previous game engines to QT and other powerful frameworks
> by learning from all of you. But I am a bit confused that how big a project
> i should start with. I thought to start with a game like contra4. When  I
> talked to 'Pradipto' about it, he suggested me to post it in the community
>  So, I would like you to suggest whether i should continue with it or start
> with something else.
>

>  U can also find one of my earlier work on game development here:
> https://googledrive.com/host/0B9wG1bH88hBFMVVFX3pKTHdiczA/Sg_Game.html
>
> Thanking U...

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com