[KDE-India] Query about project

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:59:31 UTC 2013

Hi Ajay,

Nice to see your interest. The first step towards working on a KDE project
would be to use few KDE applications for sometime, find out how KDE works
and its features. Then try to find out small things you can improve in any
application - it can be anything from changing a button's position to
optimizing some operation. Read http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/ for more
information and ask if you didn't understand something.

Cheers,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Ajay Gaur <daiict218 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir,
> I am student of Computer Sciences in India pursuing our
> under-graduation(B-TECH 2nd year) from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of
> Information and Communication Technology. I am a complete beginner. Though
> I have my background in C, C++,Java and Ruby.I am interested in Doing some
> project with your organisation, so that i can learn.
> So, kindly give me some tips and help me getting into your projects.
> I shall be highly obliged.
> Thanking you.
> AJAY GAUR (DAIICT218 at GMAIL.COM)

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)