[KDE-India] Improv , group buy anyone ?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Nov 26 14:03:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 14:50:35 Vishesh Handa wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 Nov 2013 19:18:01 Kunal Ghosh wrote:
> > I recently stumbled upon the Improv board (
> > http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2013/11/introducing-improv.html ) I really
> > liked
> > the board in itself and the Idea that it represents.
> >
> > Its yet to be seen, how it differentiates itself from the rest of the dev
> > board crowd. I'm pretty sure, the super awesome and vibrant KDE community
> > will play a huge role in differentiating "Improv"  . Nonetheless, I was
> > looking forward to getting one for myself. Would any of you be interested
> > in a group buy ? We could save on shipping !
>
> Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on using the board for?

I just ordered one last night, and I've two primary uses in mind, one short-
term, one longer-term (hopefully just mid-term, but realistically, longer term
;)).

 * I'll use it as a server in my home network, an always on box connected to a
	NAS which will help me sync and backup my files

 * I want to hook it up to the TV to run Plasma Mediacenter on it

What do you come up with? ;)
--
sebas