[KDE-India] Update Regarding KDE Meetup

Devaja Shah devajashah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:04:42 UTC 2013

*Hi everyone,

As most of you might know, KDE Meetup 2013 is just round the corner and
everyone is extremely excited to be a part of it. Well, the event is going
to be pretty awesome, seeing how far we have come. I am extremely proud to
announce that we have gotten 300 registrations for the event. The
registrations have been closed as of now. We have registrations from
colleges all over India including NIT Durgapur, IIT Bombay, Bits Goa, IIT
Delhi, IIIT Hyderabad, IIT Roorkee, NIT Warangal, ITM Gurgaon, Sikkim
Manipal University, College of Engineering Guindy, Trident Academy of
Technology Bhubaneshwar, and many more. We are eagerly waiting for the
student communities from all these places to converge and meet at the
event. All the preparations for the event are almost done. All thanks to
perfect planning and the constant efforts of everyone involved with the
event.

We have gotten pretty great sponsors too and thanks to them, now this event
shall be even better. *

*One of them is SANIsoft, a company based in Nagpur, India which works on
Open Source Technologies and they are experts in programming customized web
applications using PHP and MySQL. *
*
*
*Another sponsor is VCreate Logic Private Limited (VCL) which is a product
and software services company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. VCL
specializes in cross-platform development, product engineering and
migration using Qt/C++ framework. VCL primarily offers solutions for 2D/3D
visualization domain and the design, development and UI challenges inherent
in it. *
*
*
*ThoughtWorks is also our sponsor and is a privately owned global IT
consultancy that delivers custom software, software tools, consulting and
transformation services to startups and Global 1000 companies. It also has
a products division, ThoughtWorks Studios, which creates and markets
software development and project management applications.

The countdown has begun, only two more days to go! All of us are looking
forward to see you there and I can assure you, it will definitely be
worthwhile to attend it.

Regards,
Devaja*