[KDE-India] KDE-India Meetup @ DAIICT

jigar raisinghani jigarraisinghani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:33:40 UTC 2013

Hi,
           A lot of queries arose regarding the accommodation during the
meetup at DAIICT. I went around Gandhinagar to check out some places for
accommodation.

* Hotel Pathikashram <http://www.pathikashram.com/> (4 Km from DA): The
manager quoted Rs. 250/head for a dormitory with a capacity of 13.

* Merudham (10 Km from DA) : A kind of Dharamshala, rooms with  capacity of
4 costing Rs 80-100/head.(Will upload some pics soon)

The participants seeking accommodation can have the freedom/choice to
select among the locations. I will add some more locations with details in
a couple of days.

If needed/demanded, we can set up wifi connection at the places of
accommodation if participants want to work after the official hours of
meetup.

P.S: I am Jigar Raisinghani, B.Tech Senior at DAIICT and KDE GSoC 2012
student. Actually, I was a bit busy with my BTech project and Calligra
Sheets, so couldn't be much active in the discussions concerning the
meetup.I am comparatively free now, so please keep me in the loop regarding
the meetup discussions so that I can contribute as much as I can.

Regards,
Jigar Rasinghani