[KDE-India] Introduction

RIshab Arora ra.rishab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:24:44 UTC 2013

Hi Harsh,

Welcome to KDE!
We do have KDE contributors in Delhi. I'm one :)
Talking about LUGs and FOSS related societies, here are the ones
that come to my mind:
* IITD LUG (as Shubham pointed out)
* ILUGD
* Mozilla Delhi
* BVP LUG
* JIIT LUG (OSDC)
* JMI LUG

Other Delhi/NCR colleges have LUGs as well.

Cheers!
Rishab Arora
rishab.in