[KDE-India] Akademy 2012

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:19:24 UTC 2012

(CC'ing the list as the information can be useful to others as well)

Hi Smit,

As you've already applied for sponsorship, you will get a mail in few days
from the board on whether or not you sponsorship is approved. After that,
ask for an invitation letter which you need for the visa. More details on
visa stuff is here
http://www.vfsglobal.com/hungary/india/tourists_documents.html (Hungary
handles Estonia visa). Note that the application must be submitted at New
Delhi, so its better if you ask some travel agent to do it for you.

Cheers,
--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com