[KDE-India] Greetings from Pankaj Bhambhani

Pankaj Bhambhani pankajb64 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:32:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am Pankaj Bhambhani, a third year B. Tech student in Dhirubhai Ambani
Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar. I have
been selected in GSoC for the project "Facebook Integration for Choqok".  I
plan to enhance Choqok user experience by integrating features of the
social networking site Facebook. According to a survey conducted by Choqok,
almost 57% of users wished for Integration of Facebook into Choqok. This
serves as a good inspiration.

I Am Just The Kind Of Person That wants to "Happify" both my Brain and my
Heart. On some days, you would find me dreaming for hours and hours,
without actually doing anything concrete, on some other days though , I am
just unstoppable. I love doing and reading tech-related stuff, love
programming, playing and designing Games, and I am a hardcore Cricket Fan.
I also write my own articles sometimes when I am in a creative mood. My
blog is http://www.pankajb64.co.nr . I am an omnivorous animal, though I
mostly prefer vegetarian.
I was busy recently with my external exams, but now that they are done and
dusted, I am looking forward to this project. :D

Pankaj Bhambhani.