[KDE-India] Invitation letters for Akademy are with Pradeepto

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:37:04 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

>From what I know, Pradeepto couriered the invites to everyone who had
requested for an invite from either Laur or Claudia. Now he is left with
three invites for Rishab, Supreet and Akarsh, who can send their addresses
to Pradeepto by email (pradeeptob at gmail.com) and he will courier them.

Now, for anyone else who needs an invitation, you have to first request
Claudia Rauch (rauch at kde.org) or Laur (laur at estobuntu.org) for the
invitation, explicitly mentioning that you need a hard copy couriered.
Finally, as I heard some people confused over this, your being accepted as
a GSoC student does *NOT* automatically mean your sponsorship is approved
or that you will receive an invitation. You have to explicitly ask for
these.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com