[KDE-India] Talks @ FOSS.IN

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:08:57 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I am sure you all have heard that FOSS.IN is back. Some of you have
attended it in the past. I personally have attended *all* the editions
and have had super fun.

I don't code for KDE for some time now and but many of you do and do
it much more than I do. I was under the impression that the currently
active hackers would submit talk proposals. But I found out that until
about yesterday, Indian KDE hackers haven't submitted their talk
proposals. It would be a shame if we miss this opportunity to show
case your KDE work to your peers in India.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me / Shantanu  / Vishesh /
Akarsh on this list or #kde-in.

JFYI, Shantanu of Calligra/Gluon fame will submit a proposal for KDE
mini-conf when it is open in few days time. I will co-ordinate with
him on this.

Be there! Take it from me, one of the best decisions in my life was to
go to FOSS.in/2005. Changed my life.

I definitely want the KDE hacker gathering the most successful and
productive group at FOSS.IN/2012. Let's make it happen!

Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
Pradeepto Kumar Bhattacharya