[KDE-India] LUG Newsletter?

Tirtha Chatterjee tirtha.p.chatterjee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:19:47 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Stephanie Das Gupta
<stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/27/2012 12:32 AM, Tirtha Chatterjee wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since we are successfully re-launching Linit (the FOSS magazine of NIT
>> Durgapur GLUG) this year, I was wondering if we could continue with
>> the good work and take it forward - through a monthly newsletter..
>>
> Um, Tirtha, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a matter for the NIT
> Durgapur GLUG instead of KDE-India?

Yes, it does. But the idea is to not restrict the articles to people
in NITDGP GLUG, but to people working on FOSS outside too, like people
in KDE-India. I sincerely hope that people in KDE-in will pour in
their ideas and suggestions too, and help with this newsletter, since
the very idea is not to restrict it to groups. Also, since we are
trying to bring in more people in our college to contributing to KDE
(with a KDE release party and workshops), I thought it would be nice
to exchange ideas with the KDE community and take some opinion.

However, if this post seems off-topic to subscribers, I sincerely apologize.

> ~ Stephanie

Regards
Tirtha Chatterjee
KDE developer