[KDE-India] LUG Newsletter?

Tirtha Chatterjee tirtha.p.chatterjee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:02:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

Since we are successfully re-launching Linit (the FOSS magazine of NIT
Durgapur GLUG) this year, I was wondering if we could continue with
the good work and take it forward - through a monthly newsletter..

We need not make printed copies of this, just e-copies uploaded in a
section on our website http://lug.nitdgp.ac.in

The idea is to have 2-3 articles (not necessarily original articles,
may be some good posts from blogs), one news section highlighting
what's up in the FOSS world, and a section on what people in nitdgplug
are working on...

Can people on this list help with articles?

Suggestions and criticism welcome.

--
Regards
Tirtha Chatterjee