[KDE-India] [OT] Announcing InCTF 2013

Sanjay Gopalan gopalan.sanjay at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 05:40:17 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

Amrita University and Amrita Center for Cyber Security once again welcome
you to the world of computer security!! We are organizing yet another
National level 'Capture the Flag' style security exercise, InCTF 2013
exclusively for students enrolled in Indian universities.

There are 3 rounds in total. The first two rounds are qualifying rounds and
are completely online: you can participate from your own university. Based
on the performance in the first two rounds, teams will qualify for the
exciting final CTF round, where teams will battle it out for the prizes.
All you have to do is form a team, register at http://portal.inctf.in and
participate! Don’t worry if you do not have prior experience in computer
security-resources will be provided that help you learn and develop skills!

The only prerequisite for the contest is urge to learn. We will help out if
you get stuck

There are exciting prizes* for the event too!

1st prize -  Rs 20,000

2nd prize - Rs 15,000

3rd prize - Rs 10,000

So, what are you waiting for? It’s simple: Register, Learn, Play!

If you have any clarifications, do get in touch with us.
Website <http://inctf.in/>|Email
<contact at inctf.in>|Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/InCTF>
List<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/secure-codein>
|IRC <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=inctf>

* Prizes for the event are based on the performance of the teams in the
contest. See http://inctf.in/prizes for more.