[KDE-India] (no subject)

Abhinav Badola mail.abu.to at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:39:30 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am Abhinav Badola, a second year B.E. student studying Computer Science
at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
I have got selected for GSOC this year for the project, "Video Metadata
Support" in digi-Kam.

I have been using Linux since the last 5 years and generally prefer
Ubuntu/Kubuntu over other distributions. And I have been helping many
students in my college in migrating from Windows to Linux. I speak on FOSS
related topics in my college and promote Open Source Software in my free
time, providing guidance to Linux beginners at my college.

I am a self-taught computer geek who loves all things related to
technology, gadgetry and computers. I am an avid reader of tech magazines
like CHIP-India, Linux For You.

I am an audiophile and love listening to music especially soft,
alternative, progressive (Dream Theater) and psychedelic rock (Porcupine
Tree). I am a good singer and also rhythm guitarist and have given several
stage performances at college and school level.

I enjoy watching anime, Death Note, Naruto, Code Geass, Full Metal
Alchemist are some of my favourites.
--
Regards,
Abhinav Badola