[KDE-India] Kturtle in Bengali...

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:04:22 UTC 2011

2011/11/11 Joy Sankar Sengupta <joy.mcet at gmail.com>:
> I've translated kturtlr.po file in Bengali.Also configured my machine to use
> the software in Bengali.But I want to make a package which allows installing
> kturtle in Bengali at the time of Installation.
> I don't have any idea how to proceed?Do I need to create a script or .deb
> file?

If your distribution has built the version of the package which
contains the translations for your language, it should be easier to
install it via the distribution and switch to the desired locale.

Or, am I missing something in the scenario you describe ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>