[KDE-India] Regarding KDE 4.7 celebration - Bangalore, India

Tushar Mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:22:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As release date of KDE 4.7 is coming up this 27th July...!!!
How it will be to hang out in Bangalore, India....

It will be a great time to meet all KDE contributors around.
We can plan out the place and activities if it is possible
for you all to come.

We can plan out to meet around 30 or 31st July as it is Saturday
and Sunday.

Just reply to this mail those who are ready to come and celebrate.
It is just a thought, yours suggestions are welcome :)

Pass this mail to other relevant mailing lists if I missed it here.

Lets hang out and share more :)