[KDE-India] Re: Talks for conf.kde.in out!

Chinmaya Padhi padhi.chinmaya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:24:05 CET 2011

Hi Friends,

Even though I am an Kde entusiast and an nokian , i am unable to attend the
meet becoz of project schedules.
These talks seem to be grt list and i will probably join in the weekend. Are
you recording the talks like QT Devloper days videos ?

It will be awesome to have these talks online ? I wouls also like to sujjest
if someone can give some tutorials on kde-telepathy & getting started to
contribute to kde .

~Chinmaya