[KDE-India] Re: Regarding Gujarati Translations

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 04:12:40 CET 2011

2011/1/24 Nitesh Mistry <mailbox at mistrynitesh.net>:
> Is there a Gujarati translation team already existing in KDE for coordinating
> the volunteer efforts? In that case, I would also like to know if there is some
> sort of set policy/procedure in place.

Hello (from KDE-Gujarati team)!

Yes - KDE-Gujarati team is live (but not kicking as usual nowadays).
So, you're most welcome! Attend conf.kde.in to meet main coordinator
(again. You already met him in the first week on this month!) and
contributors!

In short,
1. Translate one .po file from:
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/gu/ (trunk)
2. Send it to me and/or Sweta for review.
3. We'll suggest some changes and/or commit it to svn.
4. Repeat #1 to 3 for couple of times
5. Get SVN access.

Any questions? You know whom to ask!

--