[KDE-India] unable to create a account in bugzilla.kde.org

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:22:34 CEST 2011

Hi all,
     Newbie on the list. Please CC me if you are answer as I have
turned off mail of the list.

Now for the query. I tried to create an account at bugzilla.kde.org
(b.k.o.) to submit a bug against a kde-game but I seem to be running
against some wall. Despite repeated attempts to create an account via
the web interface http://bugzilla.kde.org/createaccount.cgi where one
simply gives an e-mail id has not resulted in any mail coming from any
*@kde.org . I tried to see if there is something in my spam queue but
unfortunately it isn't.

This isn't the first time I am/was trying to create an account also. I
also tried connecting with the mail address given of the maintainer
given at the same page http://bugzilla.kde.org/createaccount.cgi  but
have not heard from him.

So can somebody tell me what should I do ? Am I doing something wrong
or is the creation account mechanism somehow broken ? I am subscribed
to quite a few bugzillas so do not understand why this is behaving
oddly. I have tried almost all mainstream browsers,  Mozilla Firefox,
Chrome, Midori having the same result.

Looking forward for help and info.
--
          Regards,