[KDE-India] Re: No KDE this year at FOSS.IN?

siddharth srivastava akssps011 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:30:31 UTC 2010

Hi

It seems the other students are 'Missing in Action'. Sai Dinesh might come,
> but
> he cannot confirm yet. I've written to Rohan Prabhu (kwin gsocer), but
> haven't got a reply yet.
> I would really like to know what the marble guys are upto.

I missed the discussion as I was not in the city (and sadly most parts of
India still do not have good internet accessibility :( )
I hope(and quite sure) GG (Marble gsocer) should have planned something.

and as many others have already said: EXAMS would keep me away too :(

Its quite
> sad that we've more participation
> from non gsocers like shadeslayer (who can't attend unfortunately)
>
> Nikhil

Siddharth Srivastava

When you have learned to snatch the error code from the trap frame, it will
be time for you to leave.