[KDE-India] Re: No KDE this year at FOSS.IN?

Atul Chitnis mail at atulchitnis.net
Thu Oct 7 20:54:16 CEST 2010

On 07/10/10 11:53 PM, Akarsh Simha wrote:

> It would be nice if the 11 - 4 other Indian KDE GSoC students would
> pitch in as well.
>
> Most FOSS projects, including KDE are do-ocracies, and I don't think
> we should wait for a designated leader to "command" something. Other
> GSoC students, please feel free to pitch in and apply for talks, or
> even float a PoTD.

If there are enough KDE talks in the bag, I'd create the KDE PoTD
automatically (I have it earmarked in any case). Someone would then just
have to put them in a logical order and act as master of ceremonies at
the event to make sure things sequence properly, handle questions, etc.

Atul

--
Atul Chitnis
Bangalore, India